Tuesday, August 31, 2010

HaPpY MerDeka =)

What am i doing in this special day?
hmm..half of the day gone for my sleeping hours=P
Woke up at 2pm@@

Having awful night yesterday..dui..

I've waited from 7 something till 10..and finally someone fetches me.
Before reaching the destination, we had "initial drive" for 10 mins..lol XD
Finally, at sharp of 12..we started to barbeque~the chicken wings(the price where i felt that i'm being cheated by that auntie T.T), sausages, meatballs, cockle, and the prawn(where we are not able to eat it anymore)

Keep saying to myself: "no alcoholic drinks today~"
Lalalalala~~end up with dizzy head and red face..n i vomited! oh gosh..seriously..first time felt so uncomfortable..aihz..wasted my food..how many cans i drank?

When i woke up..my parents asked me: "What time u come back yesterday?"
Without telling lie, i said :"5am"
Wao~~~~~~~~~ their reaction is..i faster skip the topic again by saying that i'm hungry =P

Went out for my watch's battery change(RM7) and bought a phone charger(RM10)
I thought today is a holiday, but still the shops are open..for me..(haha)..as their customer of courseXD
I've bought Rojak too from "AH Chai" stall(RM2.50)..yummy!!! =) Top famous food in Teluk Intan..sorry for that i didnt upload the pic..haha..i've eaten it..
Nothing extraordinary things happen in T.I..doesnt seems like an independence day celebration..Dah mau raya kot..nak simpan duit..hahaha..
Ohya..there's a bazaar near the clock tower..but all the things unable to grab my interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment