Friday, March 18, 2011

Mid of march~

week 10 coming soon...all stuffs are queuing too...exam..presentation..but nvm! i'll do my best!!

Well...this week i'm kinda moody due to some friend and assignment issue..
This person doesnt even know that i doesnt like her (for awhile) after i accidentally heard some rumour that she's talking bad about me..i know i shouldnt have listen to one side...but i alreaady expected that kind of action from you.
For your own benefits and selfishness..u complain bout me?
when you are asking opinion from me...you still wanna show ur "chianpian" face n scold me back?
That day i'm proud of myself because i'm able to hold my fire..which is a good training for me...since last time my mum keep complaining bout this.
I have been very tolerate to you..if you still cont like this..i'll burst n that's the end...
I know that i'm easily being used..dare to say..is bocz i know HOW TO DO WORK!

And another thing, my another friend...pls!! i'm not cruel as you..how many times i need to repeat? I DON'T LIKE TO PARTICIPATE IN FRIEND'S BETRAYAL PLAN..you want? you yourself go ahead and do!! I'm really surprise when she recommended that to me..human are scary..i've posted this statement in fb..n yea..many likes it^^

Reminder here pls...if YOU are reading my blog...i'm always welcome you..i'm not saying infront of you coz u know that this matter wasnt a good thing for your reputation.
I keep talking bad bout you in here doesnt mean i'm good..i have my weaknesses..go ahead if u wanna spam me or cont talk bad bout me..go ahead!

Such a great impact on my life..i really doesnt like these kind of issue at all..emo for few days already..insomnia..n i've cried too='(
BE TOUGH M.Y! *peace*

2 comments:

  1. you should be really proud of yourself even before holding that "fire"... I am so sorry that this semester I am such a pain in u and VonVon's touche(ass)... i know that I might not have the chance to cooperate with you guys anymore but I pray that I will be better and not let you guys down anymore... Hontoni GOMENASAI!! and about the "fire"... dun hold it in too long, cuz believe me I know the consequences of holding on to it very long.. but I also know that you will be better than me in handling things like that.. ^^

    ReplyDelete